Terms and Conditions – Owl and Lark Sleepwear Launch Competition 04/09/2020 – 20/09/2020
From Friday 4 September 2020 until Sunday 20 September 2020 Owl + Lark will be running a competition on its website and Instagram account.
The competition will be posted on the Owl + Lark website and Instagram account on Friday 4 September 2020 and will run until Sunday 20 September 2020 at midnight British Summer Time (the “Competition”).
All competition entries received after Sunday 20 September 2020 at midnight will be automatically disqualified.
To enter the Competition, entrants must either:
• Visit the competition page on the Owl + Lark website and submit their name, email address and postcode and agree to the competition terms and conditions.
• Or enter via Instagram www.instagram.com/owllarksleep by liking the competition post, following the Owl + Lark Instagram page and tag at least three friends in the comments section.
Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
All correct entries will be entered into a draw and one (1) winner will be randomly selected from the draw.
The prize [tbc] . No cash alternative is available.
- The promoter of the Competition is Owl + Lark Limited with its registered office at Winterman House, 11 Old’s Approach, Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 9QY
- The Competition is open to UK residents with a valid UK postcode. Entrants must be over the age of 18. Employees of Owl + Lark or any other company linked to the Competition in any way are excluded from entry.
- You must be 18 on or before 4 September 2020. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Instagram user and one email address per user.
- All comments must be suitable for a general audience and in no way derogatory, defamatory, vulgar or abusive. Owl + Lark reserves the right to remove any answer or entry which is not compliant with these terms.
- One (1) entry per Instagram user will be accepted and one email address on the website. The winner will be chosen at random from the pool of valid entries.
- The winner will be contacted and must supply a valid postal address. A PO BOX will be deemed not to be a valid address for the purposes of this competition. The prize will be dispatched by courier within 28 days to the address disclosed to Owl + Lark following contact being made with the winners via email or the Instagram messaging platform.
- The result is final. No discussion will be entered into with Owl + Lark or its representatives concerning the outcome.
- The Competition closes 20 September 2020. Owl + Lark reserves the right to extend the Competition due to circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered however, Owl + Lark in its sole discretion may replace the prize with another prize of identical or similar value if the original prize is unavailable for any reason.
- Owl + Lark shall on request make information (eg winner’s username identifier) available that indicates the prize was awarded. The winner may object to this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at Owl + Lark’ address above.
- The winner will be notified via email or Instagram direct message by 30 September 2020. Please ensure you check your email or private messages for further correspondence.
- By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be considered.
- If Owl + Lark cannot contact the winner (via Instagram or email) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Owl + Lark’ sole discretion), Owl + Lark reserves the right to choose another Competition winner at random from the pool of correct entrants (and continue this process thereafter) until a winner on these terms is found.
- Owl + Lark will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Owl + Lark will not accept proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Owl + Lark will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Owl + Lark, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
You acknowledge that:
1. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 3. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact email@example.com or ‘Competitions’ at Owl + Lark’s address above.